Learn Academies Trust (Learn-AT) is the admission authority for these schools, which are all part of Learn Academies Trust:
- All Saints CE Primary School
- Blaby Stokes CE Primary School
- Bottesford CE Primary School
- Church Langton CE Primary School
- Great Bowden CE Academy
- Hope Hamilton CE Primary School
- Houghton-on-the-Hill CE Primary School
- Husbands Bosworth CE Primary School
- Lubenham All Saints CE Primary School
- Market Harborough CE Academy
- Meadowdale Primary School
- Queniborough CE Primary School
- Red Hill Field Primary School
- Richard Hill CE Primary School
- Ridgeway Primary School
- St Andrew’s CE Primary School, North Kilworth
- Scalford CE Primary School
- South Kilworth CE Primary School
- Thrussington CE Primary School
As a Trust we believe it is important that all prospective parents and carers understand how our schools manage the admission process. Parts of the process are common for all schools in Learn-AT; this is reflected in Part 1 of the Admission Policy which applies to ALL schools. Part 2 enables individual schools to reflect the needs of their own communities. We believe that this policy meets the needs of our local community.
The Admissions Policy 2023/24 applies to first time admissions for September 2023 and mid-year transfers during the 2023/24 school year.
The Admissions Policy 2024/25 applies to first time admissions for September 2024 and mid-year transfers during the 2024/25 school year.
The Admissions Policy 2025/26 applies to first time admissions for September 2025 and mid-year transfers during the 2025/26 school year. We consulted on this policy from 1st December 2023 to 26th January 2024.
Please click on the links below to view the policies: