Charging and Cancellation Policy
By making a booking on one of our courses, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- All course charges are as stated on the Learn-AT Professional website.
- Charges for Learn-AT Professional to external school support will vary depending on level of support offered and will be agreed in advance.
- All charges are determined in accordance with requirements in the Academies Financial Handbook.
- All schools external to Learn-AT will be invoiced for any charges incurred.
- Payment of invoices is due within 30 days of receiving an invoice (this may be after the course/event has taken place).
- Non-attendance at a course will incur full payment unless cancelled in accordance with paragraph 8.
- A substitute attendee may attend.
- If it is necessary for a booking to be cancelled, Learn-AT must receive notification of cancellation by email to: email@example.com at least 10 days prior to the event.
- Cancellations received less than 10 days before the event will be charged in full.
- Learn-AT Professional will only waive charges for late cancellation under extenuating circumstances and at their own discretion.
- Learn-AT Professional reserves the right to cancel/reschedule or alter parts of the programme and training courses available.
- Should a course be cancelled by Learn-AT Professional, a full refund will be made to delegates. Learn-AT Professional accepts no liability for loss or subsequent loss as a result of cancelled events, including supply costs. Paid places will be refunded in full but no other costs will be refunded.