How to Apply
How to become a teacher with us:
- Fill out an Expression of Interest form so we can get in touch with you and check you’re eligible to teach in a school in England or skip to Step 3 if you already know you are ready to apply.
- Attend an information event - details can be found on our Open Events page.
- Visit the DfE Apply website and and find us by using one of the provider codes shown below. Once you’ve selected the course you want to apply for, submit your application to train to teach with us.
- Receive an invitation to interview at a location local to you.
- Accept your offer to secure your training place.
- Start preparing for your career in teaching. Your offer will be subject to meeting certain conditions and safeguarding checks.
- (5J5) - NIoT@Learn AT (National Institute of Teaching Route)
- (237) - Learn-AT School Direct (Initial Teacher Training)
Applications for ITT with Learn-AT Professional open through DFE in October.
Any questions please email email@example.com or register your interest here.